Sunday, March 9, 2014

March 9, 2014 Spring Flowers On a Lazy Sunday

I love coffee cakes or snack cakes.  They are usually easy to whip up and small so there's not a lot of temptation for those of us (Jace) who are trying to eat healthier.  How timely for this post to show up.
Five Fabulous Coffee Cakes at The Everyday Home.

A roundup of the Spring Linky Party.  I found this at A Delightsome Life.

Today was another cloudy, cold, and windy day.  I can't bear to be outside.  I'm spending a lot of time working on things inside.  I've been doing a little spring cleaning which includes sweeping the walls and ceilings.  A tremendous amount of dust collects in those high places.  Of course the ceiling fans harbor enough dust bunnies to start calling them family pets.

I have found myself with an abundance of flowers.  This makes my day more cheerful.  I took a few pictures of the flower arranging I did.  I don't think I'm particularly good at arranging flowers but I think they will do.





















A lazy Sunday when it's enough to just watch the world go by out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment