Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 12, 2014 I Spent the Day Sanding

It could be another inside day here.  The wind has really kicked up and it just makes being outside kind of miserable.  I still have lots of things to do inside.  There really is always more to do than I have time for.  It should be a clue to simplify my life, and it is, but the process to get to simplicity is slow.

The Ultimate Blog Planning Notebook looks kinda promising.  I found it at Lamberts Lately through Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life.

The wind did end up remaining throughout the day.  I spent the day sanding.  I can happily say that I'm am done sanding the china hutch!  This is kind of a monumental task for me.  I was getting a little worried it was going to end up in my unfinished projects pile.  I'd love to post a picture but the hutch is sitting the wrong way.  Ah well, we will just have to wait and see the finished product.

Tomorrow we are going on a field trip for homeschool.  Very exciting activities and things to see.  Which reminds me, I should go charge the camera battery.  And I should go get myself to bed and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment