Thursday, October 23, 2014

Simple Ooey-Gooey Brownies

This morning I wanted to bake.  I wasn't quite in the mood to make cookies but I've been wanting to use these Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate chips. 


I decided to experiment.  I substituted the 1/3 cup of oil the brownie mix called for with 1/3 cup of melted peanut butter and chocolate chips.  I added a little extra water till I felt it had the right consistency.
 

Smells delicious!  Someone's little hand can hardly stay away.
 

I don't think I'm ever going to make brownies any other way again.  These were absolute perfection! 

Shared With:

3 comments:

  1. Popping over from the homemaking party! These look soo good. My stomach is growling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And perfect it would be with a glass of cold, raw milk :) Thanks for sharing your creation on the Art of Home-Making Mondays! Please join in again this week as our new link up is running...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look AMAZING! I love brownies in general, so not a hard sell for me to be tantalized over :)
    Thanks so much for linking up at Inspired By Me Mondays, and hope you join us again this week!
    Rachael @ http://www.parentingandhomeschoolinginfaith.com

    ReplyDelete